Are you Dr. Sui?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4525 3rd Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503Phone+1 360-754-3934Fax+1 360-943-8023
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Xingwei Sui, MD is an oncologist in Lacey, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Providence St. Peter Hospital, Capital Medical Center, and Providence Centralia Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2005
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Qingdao Univ Med CollClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Phase II Study of Taselisib in-Mutated Solid Tumors Other Than Breast and Squamous Lung Cancer: Results From the NCI-MATCH ECOG-ACRIN Trial (EAY131) Subprotocol I.Ian E Krop, Opeyemi A Jegede, Juneko E Grilley-Olson, Josh D Lauring, Edith P Mitchell, James A Zwiebel, Robert J Gray, Victoria Wang, Lisa M McShane, Larry V Rubinste...> ;JCO precision oncology. 2022 Feb 1