Dr. Knight is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 S Paca St
6th Floor, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-8025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCurrent diagnosis and treatment of hyperglycemic emergencies.Brian Corwell, Brandi Knight, Laura Olivieri, George C. Willis> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2014 May 1
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical CenterBel Air, Maryland
- University of Maryland Harford Memorial HospitalHavre De Grace, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: