Dr. Windsor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 S Paca St
6th Floor - Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-8025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- An 18-Year-old Prisoner with Abdominal Pain.Windsor, T. A.,Darby, A.> ;Clin Pract Cases Emerg Med. 2018 Aug 08
- 73 citationsThe Opioid Epidemic in the United StatesRichard Gentry Wilkerson, Hong K. Kim, Thomas Andrew Windsor, Darren P. Mareiniss> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2016 May 1
- Emergency Diagnosis of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: An Evidence-Based DebateHeidi M Teague, Brian D Euerle, Bethany Radin, J V Nable, Michael D Witting, Andrew T Windsor, Jason S Oh, Ali Farzad> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 May
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: