Overview of Dr. Imber
Dr. Brandon Imber is a radiation oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine and has been in practice 1 year. He is one of 91 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Radiation Oncology. He has more than 30 publications and over 500 citings.
Office1275 York Ave
Mskcc Dept Of Radiation Oncology
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2016 - 2020
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Salvage resection plus cesium-131 brachytherapy durably controls post-SRS recurrent brain metastases.Brandon S Imber, Robert J Young, Kathryn Beal, Anne S Reiner, Alexandra M Giantini-Larsen, Simone Krebs, Jonathan T Yang, David Aramburu-Nunez, Gil'ad N Cohen, Cameron...> ;Journal of neuro-oncology. 2022 Sep 1
- Influence of age on long-term net survival benefit for early-stage MALT lymphomas treated with radiotherapy: A SEER database analysis (2000-2015).Yunpeng Wu, Xin Liu, Brandon S Imber, Qiu-Zi Zhong, Yong Yang, Tao Wu, Si-Ye Chen, Bo Chen, Yong-Wen Song, Hui Fang, Jing Jin, Yue-Ping Liu, Hao Jing, Yuan Tang, Ning ...> ;Radiotherapy and oncology : journal of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. 2022 Aug 1
- Recent Advances and Applications of Radiation Therapy for Brain Metastases.Noah J Mathis, N Ari Wijetunga, Brandon S Imber, Luke R G Pike, Jonathan T Yang> ;Current oncology reports. 2022 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: