Dr. Mickelsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1951 Bench Rd
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 238-1000Fax(208) 238-0009
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Idaho State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State License 2008 - Present
- ID State License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- MEDication Focused Outpatient Care for Underutilization of Secondary Prevention Start of enrollment: 2015 Jan 01Carter, B.L.,Coffey, C.,Poulton, D.,Hermes, D.,Kuo, G.,Cruz, I.,Adkison, J.,Gunning, K.,Dinda, K.,Judge, K.,Feddersen, K.,Jackson, K.L.,Arnold, M.,Snyder, M.,Force, R.,Ives, T.
- Portneuf Medical CenterPocatello, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: