Dr. Maynard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Vista Dr
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone+1 208-234-2300Fax+1 208-234-0026
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 1990 - 2024
- OR State License 1988 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Partner EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
- Fighting off the Spring BugMarch 16th, 2016
- Portneuf Medical CenterPocatello, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: