Dr. Mines is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1968 Hawks Ln NE
Atlanta, GA 30329Phone(404) 778-2983Fax(404) 778-7266
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2003 - 2005
- Aurora Health CareResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2003 - Present
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2003
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsComparison of the Effect of Medical Assistants Versus Certified Athletic Trainers on Patient Volumes and Revenue Generation in a Sports Medicine PracticeForrest Q. Pecha, John W. Xerogeanes, Spero G. Karas, Megan E. Himes, Brandon Mines> ;Sports Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 2013 Jan 17
- 93 citationsManagement of patellofemoral pain syndrome.Sameer Dixit, John P. DiFiori, Monique S. Burton, Brandon Mines> ;American Family Physician. 2007 Jan 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: