Are you Dr. Bourassa?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 Se 9th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Phone+1 954-463-0112Fax+1 954-463-0117
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brenda Bourassa, DO is a nephrologist in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Rhode Island, and Maine. She is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital, and Broward Health Imperial Point.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Florida Medical Center SouthInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State License 1998 - 2024
- FL State License 1997 - 2024
- ME State License Active through 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Falcon EHR, Falcon, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsImpaired anti-tumor cytotoxicity of macrophages from osteopontin-deficient mice.Brenda Bourassa, Sara Monaghan, Susan R. Rittling> ;Cellular Immunology. 2004 Jan 1
- Broward Health Imperial PointFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
- Broward Health Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Broward Health NorthPompano Beach, Florida
- Delray Medical CenterDelray Beach, Florida
- Holy Cross HospitalFort Lauderdale, Florida
- West Boca Medical CenterBoca Raton, Florida