Are you Dr. Anzalone?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35249Phone+1 205-934-4011Fax+1 205-975-7837
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brendan Anzalone, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Florida, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2014 - 2024
- AL State License 2010 - 2023
- NC State License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsCOVID-19: A review of therapeutics under investigation.James C. Crosby, Matthew A. Heimann, Samuel L. Burleson, Brendan C. Anzalone, Jonathan F. Swanson, Douglas W. Wallace, Christopher Greene> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2020 Jun 1
- 1 citationsEvaluation of an Integrated Rescue Task Force Model for Active Threat Response.Michael W Bachman, Brendan Anzalone, Jefferson G. Williams, Mallory B. DeLuca, Donald G. Garner, James E. Preddy, Jose G. Cabanas, J Brent Myers> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2019 May 1
- 7 citationsLack of early defibrillation capability and automated external defibrillators in nursing homes.Jonathan Fisher, Brendan Anzalone, Jonathan McGhee, Brett Sylvia, Edward Ullman> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2007 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- 9 Immunizations and Medications You Need to Know About Before You TravelNovember 9th, 2017
- Air Ambulance Caribbean DBA AeroMD Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport AccreditationOctober 30th, 2018
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
- USA Health University HospitalMobile, Alabama