Dr. Vrocher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7063 Veterans Pkwy
Pell City, AL 35125Phone(205) 338-3301Fax(256) 543-5393
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Man With Back Pain and RashJ. Jeremy Thomas, Diamond Vrocher, Charles A. Khoury> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Nov 1
- 20 citationsIdentifying inaccuracies on emergency medicine residency applications.Eric D. Katz, Lee W. Shockley, Lawrence E. Kass, David S. Howes, Janis P. Tupesis, Christopher S. Weaver, Osman Sayan, Victoria Hogan, Jason Begue, Diamond Vrocher, Ja...> ;BMC Medical Education. 2005 Aug 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: