Dr. Crymes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 Trinity Pl
Athens, GA 30607Phone(706) 549-9993Fax(706) 549-4047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1987 - 1990
- WellStar Atlanta Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Compulink Advantage EHR, Compulink, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsLaser placement in noncontact Nd:YAG cyclophotocoagulation.Brent M. Crymes, Ronald L. Gross> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1990 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: