Are you Dr. Sams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1051A Park Dr
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(706) 549-9993
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Sams IV, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Greensboro, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Putnam General Hospital, St. Mary's Health Care System, and Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Ophthalmology, 2005 - 2008
- Baptist Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Compulink Advantage EHR, Compulink, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology