Dr. Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 W 38th St # 200
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 477-5905Fax(512) 477-8640
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Urology, 2001 - 2006
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMissed testicular torsion presenting with male infertility and erectile dysfunction.Brett W Baker, John K Surratt, Wang Run> ;National journal of andrology. 2005 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: