Dr. Bentley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office850 5th Ave E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Phone+1 205-348-1770Fax+1 205-348-9868
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Physical demands and physiological strain of American football referees while officiating.Hayley V MacDonald, Emily C Colster, Anne M Mulholland, Clifton J Holmes, Brett C Bentley, James B Robinson, Jonathan E Wingo> ;The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 2023 Aug 1
- 59 citationsVision testing is additive to the sideline assessment of sports-related concussion.Zoe Marinides, Kristin M. Galetta, Connie N. Andrews, James A. Wilson, Daniel C. Herman, Christopher D. Robinson, Michael Seth Smith, Brett C. Bentley, Steven Galetta,...> ;Neurology. Clinical Practice. 2015 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: