Are you Dr. Gendelman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8896 Commerce Rd
Commerce Township, MI 48382Phone(248) 360-9241Fax(284) 360-0830
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Gendelman, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Commerce Township, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFactors influencing choice of medical vs. surgical treatment of pediatric appendicitisPavan Brahmamdam, Stephen L. Carveth, Mary Smyth, Brian Gendelman, M. Jeffrey Maisels> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2019 Sep 1
- 20 citationsThe Natural History of Jaundice in Predominantly Breastfed InfantsM. Jeffrey Maisels, Sarah Clune, Kimberlee Coleman, Brian Gendelman, Ada Kendall, Sharon McManus, Mary Smyth> ;Pediatrics. 2014 Aug 1
- Dietary Treatment of Childhood HypercholesterolemiaThomas W. Riggs, Ronald Holmes, Brian S. Gendelman, Margaret M. Knust> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1991 Apr 1