Dr. Gruber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20940 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85050Phone(602) 734-1834Fax(602) 734-1835
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, and Related Surgery Registry Using the Web-based OrthoIllustrated Surgical Outcome System Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01Acevedo, J.,Adams, C.,Blaus, S.,Brooks, C.,Byck, D.,Campbell, J.,Cohn, S.,Council, D.,Courtney, A.,Dee, D.,Diaz, G.,Durkin, M.,Hanypsiak, B.,Harris, H.,Hill, J.,Hirahara, A.M.,Huberty, D.H.,Jabbour, A.,Jo...
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIncidence of positive intraoperative allograft cultures used in knee ligament reconstruction.Chanakarn Phornphutkul, Brian F Gruber, Edward M Wojtys> ;Journal of Knee Surgery. 2009 Jul 1
- 9 citationsAntibacterial properties of synovial fluid in the knee.Brian F. Gruber, Bruce S. Miller, Jeremy Onnen, Rod D Welling, Edward M. Wojtys> ;Journal of Knee Surgery. 2008 Jan 1
- 25 citationsSafe zone for the placement of medial malleolar screws.John E. Femino, Brian F. Gruber, Madhav A. Karunakar> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2007 Jan 1
- How to Strengthen Your BonesJune 26th, 2020
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona
- Abrazo Scottsdale CampusPhoenix, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: