Dr. Spangehl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5777 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054Phone(480) 342-2948Fax(480) 342-2696
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics, 1997 - 1998
- University of British ColumbiaOrthopaedic Residency, 1990 - 1996
- University of Saskatchewan College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Regional Prophylactic Vancomycin in Revision Total Knee Replacement Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01Spangehl, M.
- Management of Postoperative Pain After Total Knee Replacement. Start of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01Spangehl, M.J.
- RCT Comparing Robotically-Assisted vs. Manually-Executed Total Knee Arthroplasties Matthew P Abdel
- Regional Prophylactic Vancomycin With Restricted Tourniquet Time in Primary Total Knee Replacement Mark J Spangehl
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Pain in Arthroplasty Surgeons.Kade S. McQuivey, Zachary K. Christopher, David G. Deckey, Lanyu Mi, Joshua S. Bingham, Mark J. Spangehl> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2021 Jun 26
- A Contemporary Classification System of Femoral Bone Loss in Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty.Bryeson Rodgers, Gabrielle Wernick, Gabrielle Roman, Christopher P. Beauchamp, Mark J. Spangehl, Adam J. Schwartz> ;Arthroplasty today. 2021 Jun 1
- Surgical Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Pain in Orthopaedic Surgery Residents: A Multicenter Survey Study.Kade S. McQuivey, David G. Deckey, Zachary K. Christopher, Christian S Rosenow, Lanyu Mi, Mark J. Spangehl, Joshua S. Bingham> ;Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Global research & reviews. 2021 Mar 11
- Join now to see all
- AAHKS Announces Position on Opioid Use for Joint PainFebruary 14th, 2019
- Quick Way to Determine Bacterias' Antibiotic ResistanceSeptember 2nd, 2015
- JBJS Editor’s Choice—Telerehab Just as Good as Hands-on Rehab After TKAJuly 27th, 2015
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: