Are you Dr. Harkavy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4401 Penn Ave
Aob, Suite 5400
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Phone(412) 692-7751
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Harkavy, MD is a pediatrician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2010 - 2010
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2010
Publications & Presentations
- Rapamycin induces feedback activation of Akt signaling through an IGF-1R-dependent mechanism.Wan, X., Harkavy, B., Shen, N., Grohar, P., Helman, L. J.> ;Oncogene. 2007 Mar 22