Dr. Harlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E 33rd St
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 696-5411Fax(212) 696-5906
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Stanford UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: