Dr. Brandeis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E 33rd St
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 696-5411Fax(212) 696-5906
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 1993
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2011
- New York Magazine: Top Minimally Invasive Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRectal perforation during barium enema. Report of a case.Robert Paul Cordone, Steven Z. Brandeis, Howard Richman> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1988 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: