Dr. Hoerneman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 389-3893
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- NM State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 107 citationsCellular Oxidation of Low-Density Lipoprotein by Chlamydia pneumoniaeMurat V. Kalayoglu, Brian Hoerneman, David LaVerda, Sandra G. Morrison, Richard P. Morrison, Gerald I. Byrne> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1999 Sep 1
- Wisconsinites Make Handmade Professional Medical Masks to HelpApril 3rd, 2020
- 'I Wish They Could See How Bad Things Are Getting': As Wisconsin Hospitals Fill up with COVID Patients, Front-Line Workers Sound the AlarmOctober 11th, 2020
- Some Hospitals Forced to Wait-List or Transfer Patients as Wisconsin's Coronavirus Surge ContinuesOctober 7th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: