Are you Dr. Rothfusz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-7676
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Rothfusz, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Marshfield, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center and Ascension St. Michael's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Marshfield Clinic - St Joseph HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- The relationship of farm residency status to demographic and service characteristics of agricultural injury victims in central Wisconsin.Stueland, D., Mickel, S. H., Cleveland, D. A., Rothfusz, R. R., Zoch, T., Stamas, P.> ;J Rural Health. 1995
- Posterior hip dislocation in a rural emergency department.Stueland, D., Rothfusz, R. R.> ;Wis Med J. 1992 May