Dr. Igel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551 x 6470Fax(480) 825-7282
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Radiology, 1991 - 1995
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- NM State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- [Granulation tissue: pitfall in therapy control with F-18-FDG PET after chemotherapy].Lorenzen, J., de Wit, M., Buchert, R., Igel, B., Bohuslavizki, K. H.> ;Nuklearmedizin. 1999
- 3 citationsCT demonstration of a giant adrenal endothelial cyst of the angiomatous subtype.James J. Sell, Michael R. Williamson, Robert D. Boutin, Brian J. Igel> ;Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics. 1994 Nov 1
- 4 citationsGorham's syndrome. Correlative imaging using nuclear medicine, plain film, and 3-D CT.Brian J. Igel, Hemendra Shah, Michael R. Williamson, James J. Sell> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1994 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: