Dr. Schenk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 S Greenfield rd.
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone(480) 324-8033Fax(480) 324-8038
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Musculoskeletal Imaging, 1996 - 1997
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1994 - 1996
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Radiology, 1990 - 1994
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals - OhioHealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2006
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIMAGING OF THE ELBOW: An UpdateMari Schenk, Murray K. Dalinka> ;Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 1997 Oct 1
- 4 citationsEvaluation of the reliability of computed tomographic criteria used in the diagnosis of round atelectasis.Peter B. O'Donovan, Mari Schenk, Kaiser Lim, Nancy Obuchowski, James K. Stoller> ;Journal of Thoracic Imaging. 1997 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: