Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office312 Grammont St
Monroe, LA 71201Phone(318) 812-1761Fax(318) 812-1755
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 1998
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Physicians And Surgeons Surgical HospitalMonroe, Louisiana
- Monroe Surgical HospitalMonroe, Louisiana
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Monroe Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: