Dr. McKnight is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office309 Jackson St
Monroe, LA 71201
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Denise McKnight is an anesthesiologist in Monroe, LA and is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. She is experienced in electronic health records, obstetrical anesthesiology, and ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- St. Francis Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: