Are you Dr. Newman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Riverside Cir
Roanoke, VA 24016Phone+1 540-581-0150Fax+1 540-985-4537
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Newman, MD is a board certified pathologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Tennessee, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityFellowship, Cytopathology, 1998 - 1999
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1998
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- DC State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsOculocutaneous oncocytic tumors: clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 2 cases with literature review.Evan George, Paul E. Swanson, Brian K. Newman, Mark R. Wick> ;The American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2007 Jun 1