Are you Dr. Tucker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Elm Ave Se
Roanoke, VA 24013Phone+1 540-985-8592Fax+1 540-985-0475
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Forrest Tucker, MD is a board certified pathologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Florida, and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1984
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHepatitis B Virus Serology: Loss of Antibody to Surface AntigenDenise R. Zito, Robert G. Gurdak, Forrest L. Tucker, David E. Normansell> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1987 Aug 1