Dr. Algino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Riverside Cir
Roanoke, VA 24016Phone+1 540-981-7271
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineFellowship, Hematopathology, 1994 - 1996
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1990 - 1994
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 1997 - 2014
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMultiple Myeloma With Hairy Cell–Like FeaturesKenneth M. Algino, Lynn E. Hendrix, Charles A. Henderson, Peter M. Banks, Fiona E. Craig> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1997 Jun 1
- 47 citationsCD20 (Pan-B cell antigen) expression on bone marrow-derived T cellsKenneth M. Algino, Ronald W. Thomason, David E. King, Milka M. Montiel, Fiona E. Craig> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1996 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: