Dr. Parrett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2340 Clay Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone+1 415-600-3898
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2003 - 2009
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsPrevalence of Homologous Recombination Pathway Gene Mutations in Melanoma: Rationale for a New Targeted Therapeutic Approach.Kevin B. Kim, Liliana Soroceanu, David de Semir, Sherri Z. Millis, Jeffrey S. Ross, Elham Vosoughi, Altaf A. Dar, Mehdi Nosrati, Pierre-Yves Desprez, Ryan J Ice, Miche...> ;The Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2021 Feb 19
- 2 citationsPediatric ulnar artery pseudoaneurysm of the wrist after glass laceration: A case report and systematic review of the literature.Antonio J. Forte, Tamanie E. Yeager, Daniel Boczar, Peter Niclas Broer, Oscar J. Manrique, Brian M Parrett> ;Microsurgery. 2021 Jan 1
- 15 citationsMicrosurgical ear replantation—is venous repair necessary?—A systematic reviewArash Momeni, Xiangxia Liu, Michael Januszyk, Derrick C. Wan, Gregory M. Buncke, Rudolf F. Buntic, Brian M. Parrett> ;Microsurgery. 2016 May 1
- Join now to see all
- A’s Piscotty Undergoes Surgery to Remove Melanoma from EarJune 14th, 2019
- Surgeons Complete Rare Successful Forehead and Scalp ReattachmentApril 19th, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: