Dr. Rush is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2720 Homestead Rd
Park City, UT 84098Phone(435) 940-9400Fax(435) 940-9405
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of UtahResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 213 citationsMature T cells of autoimmune lpr/lpr mice have a defect in antigen-stimulated suicide.John H. Russell, Brian J. Rush, Casey T. Weaver, Ruduan Wang> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1993 May 15
- Hospital Staff in North Bay to Protest Closing of Addiction Treatment BedsJanuary 6th, 2020
- Hospital in North Bay Closing 29 Residential Addiction Treatment Beds – CUPEDecember 17th, 2019
- Ontario Council of Hospital Unions Critical of Closure of North Bay Hospital's Residential Addiction ProgramDecember 17th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: