Are you Dr. Snoddy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 89 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Pilot Medical Drive
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-856-2284Fax+1 205-815-4777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Snoddy, MD is a cardiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's East, Grandview Medical Center, and St. Vincent's St. Clair.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 1999 - 2000
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1996 - 1999
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUsefulness of Transesophageal Echocardiography in Diagnosing and Guiding Correct Placement of a Right Ventricular Assist Device Malpositioned in the Left AtriumBrian D. Snoddy, Navin C. Nanda, William L. Holman, James K. Kirklin, Sang-Man Chung> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 1996 Mar 1
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's St. ClairPell City, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BlountOneonta, Alabama