Are you Dr. Reeder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 98 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Pilot Medical Drive
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-856-2284Fax+1 205-815-4777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Van Reeder, MD is a cardiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's East, Grandview Medical Center, and St. Vincent's St. Clair.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1996
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Promoting evidence-based practice and translational research.Barnsteiner, J. H., Reeder, V. C., Palma, W. H., Preston, A. M., Walton, M. K.> ;Nurs Adm Q. 2010 Jul 01
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's St. ClairPell City, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BlountOneonta, Alabama