Dr. Wood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1906 Braeburn Dr
Salem, VA 24153Phone+1 540-444-0460
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 1999 - 2000
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSuccessful monitoring of fluoxetine-induced nocturnal bruxism: a case report.Joseph W. Iskandar, Brian Wood, Rizwan Ali, Rebecca L. Wood> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2012 Mar 15
- Alzheimer disease: the crisis is upon us.Simpkins, J.W., Wood, B.E., Balin, B.J.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2010 Sep
- Risk factors for Alzheimer's disease: an overview for clinical practitioners.Kim, K.Y., Wood, B.E., Wilson, M.I.> ;Consult Pharm. 2005 Mar
- Join now to see all
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: