Are you Dr. Boatwright?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1970 Roanoke Blvd
Salem, VA 24153
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Boatwright, MD is a geriatrician in Salem, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health-Midlands/University of South Carolina School of Medicine-ColumbiaResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- HCA Healthcare LewisGale Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1985
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia