Dr. Young is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office37399 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48036Phone(586) 226-3500Fax(586) 226-3600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1998 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Identification of methylated proteins in the yeast small ribosomal subunit: a role for SPOUT methyltransferases in protein arginine methylation.Young, B. D.,Weiss, D. I.,Zurita-Lopez, C. I.,Webb, K. J.,Clarke, S. G.,McBride, A. E.> ;Biochemistry. 2012 Jun 02
- Caenorhabditis elegans Battling Starvation Stress: Low Levels of Ethanol Prolong Lifespan in L1 Larvae.Castro, P.V., Khare, S., Young, B.D., Clarke, S.G.> ;PLoS One. 2012
- The ribosomal L1 protuberance in yeast is methylated on a lysine residue catalyzed by a seven beta-strand methyltransferase.Webb, K.J., Al-Hadid, Q., Zurita-Lopez, C.I., Young, B.D., Lipson, R.S., Clarke, S.G.> ;J Biol Chem. 2011 May 27
- Join now to see all
- McLaren MacombMount Clemens, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: