Dr. Newman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3635 Vista Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 577-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2010
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsExamining the Complicated Relationship Between Depressive Symptoms and Cognitive Impairment in Preclinical Alzheimer DiseaseKavon Javaherian, Brianne M. Newman, Hua Weng, Jason Hassenstab, Chengjie Xiong, Dean W. Coble, Anne M. Fagan, Tammie L.S. Benzinger, John C. Morris> ;Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders. 2019 Jan 1
- 7 citationsSupporting Clinicians After Adverse Events: Development of a Clinician Peer Support Program.Michael A. Lane, Brianne M Newman, Mary Z Taylor, Meg OʼNeill, Chiara Ghetti, Robin M Woltman, Amy D. Waterman> ;Journal of Patient Safety. 2018 Sep 1
- 18 citationsComparison of brain structural variables, neuropsychological factors, and treatment outcome in early-onset versus late-onset late-life depression.Brianne M. Disabato, Carrie L. Morris, Jennifer Hranilovich, Gina D'Angelo, Gongfu Zhou, Ningying Wu, P. Murali Doraiswamy, Yvette I. Sheline> ;American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2014 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: