Dr. Ugarte is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1438 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone+1 314-977-4440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2007 - 2009
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2007
- University of Concepcion Faculty of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsIndividualization of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder treatment: pharmacotherapy considerations by age and co-occurring conditions.Greg Mattingly, Joshua Wilson, Leticia Ugarte, Paul E.A. Glaser> ;CNS Spectrums. 2021 Jun 1
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: