Are you Dr. Dille?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1520 Boiling Springs Rd
Boiling Springs, SC 29316Phone+1 864-583-6381Fax+1 864-583-6390
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brice Dille, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Virginia. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus and Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2002 - 2005
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medflow EHR, Medflow, Inc., 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Re: Halawa et al.: Racial and socioeconomic differences in eye care utilization among Medicare beneficiaries with glaucoma (Ophthalmology. 2022;129:397-405).Brice B Dille> ;Ophthalmology. 2022 Nov 1
- 1 citationsRelationships Between Anthropometric Measurements and Intraocular Pressure: The Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.Brice Dille> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2017 May 1
- The Association Between Glaucoma and Immunoglobulin E Antibody Response to Indoor AllergensBrice Dille> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2015 Sep 1
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina