Dr. Cartwright Arnett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19550 Governors Hwy
Flossmoor, IL 60422Phone+1 708-400-9077Fax+1 708-794-0481
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bridgette Cartwright Arnett is a neurologist in Flossmoor, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center, Advocate South Suburban Hospital, and Ingalls Memorial Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. She specializes in epilepsy, neurophysiology, and sleep medicine and is experienced in sleep medicine, epilepsy, and clinical neurophysiology.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2001 - 2002
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1997
- University of ILPhD, Neurobiology, 1988 - 1995
- Northwestern UniversityBA, Neurobiology and Physiology, 1983 - 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- Contextual modulation of a multifunctional central pattern generatorSiddharth Ramakrishnan, Bridgette C. Arnett, A. Don Murphy> ;The Journal of Experimental Biology. 2014 Nov 1
- 24 citationsTonsillar ectopia and headachesBridgette C Arnett> ;Neurologic Clinics. 2004 Feb 1
- 58 citationsArnold-Chiari malformation.Bridgette Arnett> ;JAMA Neurology. 2003 Jun 1
- Contextual modulation of a multifunctional central pattern generatorRamakrishnan S, Arnett B, Murphy AD, J Exp Biol, 11/2014
- Arnold-Chiari malformationArnett B, Arch Neurol, 6/2003
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: