Are you Dr. Ro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3800 W 203rd St
Olympia Fields, IL 60461Phone(708) 679-2660Fax(708) 503-3861
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Young-Il Ro, MD is a board certified neurologist in Olympia Fields, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Indiana, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields and Advocate South Suburban Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1976 - 1977
- Seoul National University College of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- AL State Medical License 1980 - 2004
- IL State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Some new observations on pulse sequence dependent diffusion related edge enhancement in MR microscopy.Cho ZH, Hong IK, Ro YM> ;Magn Reson Med. 1996-08-01
- Muscle phosphoglycerate mutase (PGAM) deficiency: a second case.Bresolin N, Ro YI, Reyes M, Miranda AF, DiMauro S> ;Neurology. 1983-08-01
- 41 citationsMultiple sclerosis and hypertrophic demyelinating peripheral neuropathy.Y I Ro, C B Alexander, Shin J. Oh> ;Muscle & Nerve. 1983 May 1
- Join now to see all