Dr. Mullally is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Medical Center Parkway
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 623-1322Fax(207) 623-3629
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsIntrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy: review of the literature.Brigid A. Mullally, Wendy F. Hansen> ;Obstetrical & Gynecological Survey. 2002 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: