Dr. Anderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office289 William E Hill Dr
Carrollton, AL 35447Phone(205) 348-1770Fax(205) 348-6561
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tuscaloosa College of Community Health ScienceResidency, Family Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFarmers’ Concerns: A Qualitative Assessment to Plan Rural Medical EducationBrittney T. Anderson, Gwendolyn J. Johnson, John R. Wheat, Amina S. Wofford, O. Sam Wiggins, Laura H. Downey> ;Journal of Rural Health. 2012 Mar 1
- Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial HospitalDemopolis, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: