Dr. Brandon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office241 Robert K Wilson Dr
Carrollton, AL 35447Phone(205) 367-8111Fax(205) 367-2470
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- DCH Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1979 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe Rural Medical Scholars Program Study: Data to Inform Rural Health PolicyJohn R. Wheat, James D. Leeper, John E. Brandon, Susan Guin, James R. Jackson> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2011 Jan 1
- 16 citationsRural health leaders pipeline, 1990-2005: case study of a second-generation rural medical education program.John R. Wheat, John E. Brandon, James D. Leeper, James R. Jackson, Dennis W. Boulware> ;Journal of Agromedicine. 2008 Oct 11
- 5 citationsPremedical Education: The Contribution of Small Local Colleges.John R. Wheat, John E. Brandon, Lee R. Carter, James D. Leeper, James R. Jackson> ;Journal of Rural Health. 2003 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: