Are you Dr. Milliken?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 E Chestnut St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 629-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brock Milliken, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital and UofL Health - Jewish Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1999
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAnesthesia for Cesarean section in a patient with paraplegia resulting from tumour metastases to spinal cord.Brian P. Jones, Brock C. Milliken, Donald H. Penning> ;Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia-journal Canadien D Anesthesie. 2000 Nov 1
- 6 citationsDiazepam-Treated Female Rats: Flumazenil- and PK 11195-Induced Withdrawal in the Hippocampus CA1Jewell W. Sloan, Elzbieta P. Wala, Xin Jing, Joseph R. Holtman, Brock Milliken> ;Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior. 1998 Sep 1