Are you Dr. Juneja?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 E Chestnut St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 629-2880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mushtaque Juneja, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1987
- M.P. Shah Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2002
- KY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 1993
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsAortocaval compression in the sitting and lateral decubitus positions during extradural catheter placement in the parturientPeter J. D. Andrews, William E. Ackerman, Mushtaque Juneja> ;Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia-journal Canadien D Anesthesie. 1993 Apr 1
- 3 citationsButorphanol for the relief of shivering associated with extradural anesthesia in parturients.Mushtaque Juneja, William E. Ackerman, Michael F. Heine, Victoria Cases-Cristobal, Rocco P Urella, Benjamin M. Rigor> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1992 Sep 1
- 1 citationsSimplified technique for subarachnoid anesthesia.Angel M. Gomez, William E. Ackerman, Mushtaque Juneja, Benjamin M. Rigor> ;Regional anesthesia. 1992 Mar 1
- Norton HospitalLouisville, Kentucky