Dr. Mathew is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 E Chestnut St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 473-2132Fax(502) 459-0923
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2005
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAuto–Positive End-expiratory Pressure Masquerading as Loss of Lung Separation during ThoracoscopyJerome M. Klafta, Mary C. Mathew> ;Anesthesiology. 2004 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: