Are you Dr. Chin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80-71 Utopia Parkway
Jamaica Estates, NY 11432Phone(718) 591-9440Fax(833) 970-0974
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Chin, MD is a board certified internist in Jamaica Estates, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens and Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 138 citationsEfficacy and safety of combination simvastatin and colesevelam in patients with primary hypercholesterolemiaHoward H Knapp, Helmut G. Schrott, Patrick Ma, Robert H. Knopp, Bruce Chin, J. Michael Gaziano, Joanne M. Donovan, Steven K. Burke, Michael H. Davidson> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2001 Apr 1
- 8 citationsEffects of isradipine, a new calcium antagonist, versus hydrochlorothiazide on serum lipids and apolipoproteins in patients with systemic hypertension.Paul Samuel, Walter M. Kirkendall, Ernst J. Schaefer, Bruce Chin, Barton H. Schoenfeld, Leonard M. Gonasun, Sidney Lieberman> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1988 Nov 15
- 3 citationsSynergism of mutant frequencies in the mouse lymphoma cell mutagenicity assay by binary mixtures of methyl methanesulfonate and ethyl methanesulfonate.K.S. Tarlo, Michael Boehnke, Bruce Chin> ;Mutation Research\/genetic Toxicology. 1988 Oct 1
- Join now to see all