Dr. Erhart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21616 76th Ave W
Edmonds, WA 98026Phone(425) 640-4810Fax(425) 640-4884
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2003 - Present
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsOfloxacin: the next generation of antibiotic in sperm and embryo cultures for assisted reproductive technologiesBruce Erhart, Philip J. Chan, William C. Patton, Alan King> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1998 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: