Are you Dr. Bray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21616 76th Ave W
Edmonds, WA 98026Phone(425) 640-4810Fax(425) 640-4998
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Bray, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Edmonds, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1961 - 1965
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsTransfer of ampicillin into fetus and amniotic fluid from maternal plasma in late pregnancyRonald E. Bray, Roger W. Boe, Wayne L. Johnson> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1966 Dec 1
- 2 citationsThe release of histamine from rat peritoneal mast cells by compound 48/80: effects of metabolic inhibitors.Paul P. VanArsdel, Ronald E. Bray> ;Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 1961 Sep 1